Battaglia Law, PLLC turned two years old on January 23, 2022! The firm was founded in early 2020, which was just prior to the onset of COVID and all the sadness, oddity, and disruption it has caused. Despite the weirdness of that year, including a once-in-a-lifetime (hopefully) shutdown, I still considered 2020 a win, as the firm exceeded the goals that I put in place prior to hanging my own shingle.
In 2021, which was the firm’s second year of existence, the switch really flipped on. This was fueled, in large part, to the unprecedented real estate market, as the firm closed almost triple the number of closings from 2020. But aside form the crazy market (that still isn’t showing signs of slowing down) referrals increased at an unexpected rate; these would be referrals from other attorneys, prior clients and customers we’ve worked with, and a number of professionals I’ve had the honor and pleasure of working with. It means the world to me to know that others have the trust and confidence to share my name and their positive experience with others.
I am incredibly thankful for the opportunity to have worked with everyone who has come in contact with us since the start. This includes not only our cherished clients and customers, but also other professionals we’ve had the pleasure of working with:
- a number of realtors who do an amazing job for their clients;
- loan officers and their teams who make sure that money is available for folks to purchase their dream homes;
- everyone at Old Republic Title who are so incredibly helpful and supportive, which allows us to issue title insurance policies, insuring title for owners and lenders;
- all of the remote notaries locally, around the state, and even the country who assist in ensuring that closing documents are accurately executed so deals can timely close;
- local attorneys who trust my firm when they refer their valued clients to me for their real estate needs;
- local attorneys and realtors who have engaged Battaglia Law, PLLC to represent them personally in legals matters and/or to handle their personal real estate closings;
- local business owners who trust me to counsel them and to handle the very important matters that are so intertwined with their livelihoods;
- other attorneys who have worked on matters with me, pushing toward a common goal for our mutual clients; and, finally
- even opposing counsel, as the great many I work with exhibit nothing but the highest level of professionalism (except for one whom shall not be named, but I think you know who you are, if you are reading this).
Thank you very much for a great first two years. I’m excited for not only the next two, but the many more to come. If I can assist you with anything, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.
Joe Battaglia, Owner, Battaglia Law, PLLC